Changes to nchsneasc13.info
- Added links to curricula
- Added instructions for submitting digital evidence
Step-by-step instructions for submitting digital evidence
Created a spreadsheet for "what to look for" for each indicator. Each standard has it's own tab - navigate trough the standards by clicking on tabs.
- If you need help arranging meetings with central office/other stakeholders, please complete this form.
- Community Liaisons list is up, but not final. Feel free to convey concerns and/or tweak. We will send the final letter out on May 24, 2012. Please review by then.
- Next meeting, we wil hear about collaboration, healthy living, respect and communication rubric pilots.
- Endicott Survey - special thanks to English Department
- Look for the gaps in evidence collection. What are we missing? Using the evidence spreadsheet, record existing evidence (if not already done) to identify gaps by indicator and department.
- Where to report for committee work this afternoon. COWS are available.
|Steering||211 or 212||English COW A|
|Core Values, Beliefs…||230||Math COW A|
|Curriculum||206||Math COW A|
|Instruction||204/205D||Math COW B|
|Assessment||218||Math COW B|
|School Culture and Leadership||210||English COW A|
|School Resources||224||English COW B|
|Community Resources||223||English COW B|